Sad but staying positive

so i woke up the other morning wanting to end my life. i dont know why i been taking my meds going to therapy just woke up feeling that way. didnt make a plan i told some friends i played some games and i distracted myself. i still feel thiis way but i know talking about it and asking for help i can get through this. i have a lot of stressers happening right now on top of this and that doesnt help. my wife and i are doing in vertro to have a baby but her back is bothering her so might have to wait longer to do our transfer. i know it whats best better her be healthy so we can have a healthy baby. we had some plumbing needed to be fixed and that costed $3000 more then we thought. through this all i know i have friends and family both irl and online that i can turn to and tell them i am struggling and will help me get through this. I AM STRONGER THEN THESE THOUGHTS.

Yes! I love seeing words of truth and affirmation being spoken over yourself. Keep up the good work! You’re a warrior and we believe in you! :slight_smile:

Hello There!

There is a lot of darkness in this world, and we cant always fight it back. I think your post here is a shining example of how strong we all can be and all are. Thank you for sharing, sincerely.

Here is what our chat had to say when we used your post as a Topic Of The Stream (Tots)

2 Likes