Saying stupid stuff while in buzz

Today, I was skating at the skate park, taught a kid how to skateboard and my sister happen to be their. Cause she had a softball game at the basketball field next to the skate park. So she offer me a couple of beers, by that I buzz. After I couldn’t really skate and got to be social with people.

However, I say really dumb ass shit when I’m buzz. I don’t have a drinking problem, i was in hot sun during the late ( in 95 degree heat). Also didn’t eat supper and kinda drank them fast. But I was talking to other skaters and I was saying stupid shit. So bad to point could affect how people view me as a person.

I can’t shut my fucking mind off about this shit. I hate when people pick at me for every single action. Cause I’m self aware and I’m always critical about myself to point I’m overly paranoid. So I’m bad at accepting that I need take more responsibility for my actions.

I suck at life.

1 Like

Hi @Metalskater1990

The HeartSupport Houston team responded to your post here. Hold Fast friend - we’re with you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.