Scared to correct a mistake

My pay wasn’t right so yesterday I spoke to the day shift manager about it so she could update it and get the rest of My pay. I don’t know if it’s because I have been tired and stress plus I have bad memory but I accidentally got her put down that I worked Saturday on the 10th when it was my off day and I am to ashamed to talk to her about it plus she seems aggressive.

I plan on talking to one of my supers about it tonight so I won’t get in trouble for stealing time I think that’s what it’s called.

On another note I tried CBD gummies and nothing happened.

2 Likes

Hey friend,

Mistakes happen. No need to beat yourself up for it. I understand that feeling of anxiety and not wanting to confront your manager about an issue, but it is necessary. Remind yourself that your boss does not define your worth. Your mistakes do not define your worth. You are loved and not alone.

Hold fast. Let us know how it goes. We believe in you

1 Like

I talked to them and they said it was okay :sweat_smile: I just wanted to make sure.

I feel a lot better taking those CBD gummies after my nap I guess they take a while to kick in?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.