Screw it, i don't want to be here

Theres nothing for me anymore. I’m tired of trying. I’m tired of thinking I’m going to get somewhere. There is nothing for me anymore. I don’t care what happens to me. I wish something bad would happen and just take me out. I’m tired of this nightmare and feeling like a loser. a bum. I can’t hold a job. I hate myself. I wish I could just drop dead. Nothing keeps my interest. I don’t have purpose

3 Likes

Hey @Rosethorn, I want to hear more about what you’re going through, but first I need you to call the national Suicide Hotline (800)273-8255 or text them. Please let me know how that goes and respond back ok?

1 Like

Did something happen to start these feelings? What’s been going on?

1 Like

Hey @Rosethorn, thank you so much for being here. That takes an incredible amount of strength. I am sorry to hear about the pain you are going through because that sounds so tough. I care about you and care about what happens to you and this community feels the same. Please feel free to directly reach out to me if you would like to talk more. You are loved and you have value. I am so glad that you are here.

1 Like

Even when you feel like dying, keep trying, keep climbing the mountain.
Keep holding on :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.