Seeing things

When I was sleeping last night, I woke up at around 1am for no reason really, but I felt the need to open my eyes, so I did, but when I did I saw my mom’s husband standing at my bedside. I freaked out but kept calm and my brain kind of jolted awake for a second. When it did the vision of the fucker by my bed dissapeared and I was alone in my room again. I tried to go back to sleep but kept opening my eyes to see it again, jolt awake and it was gone. This happen several times before I finally fell back to sleep again.
I’m so fucking tired of my mom’s husband, and if I see that he’s wearing the same clothes I saw in mid sleep last night I will not hesitate to stab him for safety measures.

3 Likes

Hey @anon14688970,

I’m sorry you’re dealing with this vision. That sounds really scary. However, hurting someone is not the solution.

May I ask if there is a signification for you to see him that way? Like in this specific space (your room) and in this specific time (at night)? If you don’t want to respond, I’d understand, and I’m totally not pushing you to do it. I’m just willing to understand a little more how is your relationship with your mom and with her husband, so we could support you the best way possible here. I also want you to be safe where you are. If that person is a threat to you in any way, it’s okay to say it here.

2 Likes

Hi there. I’m sorry you went through this. I know it must be disturbing for you.

If there is one thing that can be taken from this though, its the fact that hallucinations are fairly common just before/during/after sleep.

http://sleepeducation.org/sleep-disorders-by-category/parasomnias/sleep-hallucinations/overview-facts

That being said, there may be an underlying reason why you are having these specific hallucinations. Perhaps a recent event or something you have on your mind getting into your subconscious where it is unwillingly portrayed like this. Maybe your mind is trying to tell you something. Who knows.

Stay strong, friend.

2 Likes

Bc my mom’s past husband’s or any man were complete creeps also I’m just creeped out by men in general from past traumas. I never liked my mom’s husband, so I’m even more creeped out knowing he is in the same house as us. I took a peek this morning to see if he was wearing black I couldn’t tell but it looked black, then later it changed to grey so idk. But istg if it happens again and I have enough proof, he’s fucking dead.

1 Like

Idk I have alot of nightmares like someone chloroforming me in my sleep but this time it was the fucker standing by my bed, I’m hopping to fucking hell it was a hallucination c if it isn’t I’m gonna lose my shit.

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.