SELF-CARE tips please!

In a way, Im glad my job forces me to look good, otherwise I’d look sicker than i already do. Lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not really.
I feel self care would help me with this though. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Thank you for the encouraging words. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not heard of it before, I looked it up.
Thats exactly how I feel sometime.

Also, I went through a few materials online (thanks to many who replied in this post).

Hmm…Interesting.

3 Likes

EXACTLY!
I wish I could word what I feel as well as you did!
I do think I’m blessed…I constantly think i should be grateful and HAPPY. I should be of course, I have good people in my life, good food, a house (not my own but still), a wonderful partner, no major illnesses, access to good healthcare, an ok-job that provides enough money. I feel I dont deserve this BECAUSE I’m unhappy.

But i wonder, where did my self-love go? did i have it in the first place?
I want to love myself and think, I might miraculously make me love myself by the act of doing this self-care.
I think I’ll attempt watching something interesting while doing chores.
I suck at multi-tasking. Multi-anything basically. I don’t even enjoy watching movies with people. yes weird. :grimacing:

Thank you for your insight!

4 Likes

Thank you. This place is awesome isnt it?

Good Idea though i think I have two left feet. I will try the music thing though.
HooHOO!

3 Likes

@s_ummer
Yes that is true I have one shop that has curvy models or plus size models. And I just want to point out that I am fighting this with you. I always feel that way. It worse when your 23 and you know your never going to be a model but all you can see is fat. Its good that you want to go into the gym but don’t burn your self out until your sick.
Self respect is a funny isn’t it . It hard to love and respect yourself when you can’t even look in the mirror or feel pretty sometimes. I don’t have much to say about confidence and self esteem because I lack that but it is a battle. Some days are easy and others aren’t .

Hold fast

4 Likes

So do I. I have terrible vertigo so my dancing usually involves using a wall, couch, chair etc for support. XD But the activity still makes me feel better. (And eventually gets the house cleaned)

4 Likes

@s_ummer You’re loved friend. Hold Fast.
Video Response w/ Special Guest Dramakins:

5 Likes

…and i bought the book. Will take 15 days to reach me though.
Thanks for the suggestion.

4 Likes

The pdf is SOOOO GOOD!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Last time i talked you said you need to hit the gym. Ill start by changing your posture. A good posture will change the way you look. I would also start by doing some gentle walks too. When you hit the gym your body will be hurting the next day. So go slow don’t over do it. Also a good healthier diet will change the way you feel dramatically.
Your worth it.

Good luck

4 Likes