Sexual assault, TW

So I was sexually assaulted around 3 years ago. Today I realized something. So this person was a friend. I would spend the night every day almost. I realized he would accidentally wake me up trying to grab my underwear and pull them down. At the time I was too young to understand… I realized I’ve been sexually assaulted more than once…

4 Likes

First off I am so sorry you have had to go through this. Let alone multiple times. I personally have also been put through these terrible situations as well. I dont know if you have cut ties with this person but it would be wise to do so. Also have you talked to anyone like parents, other friends, therapist and such. I know that those memories coming back are really hard and so give your self time to heal and love you. I am here for you I am sadden to hear you had to go through this. But if you need anything please dont hesitate to write on the wall join the discord and twitch streams I tend to be on all three but felt you needed to know just how much we care. Let me know how I can help.

Ash

1 Like

Hey there RavenCipher,

I am sorry that you went through sexual assult. No one should have to carry the burden of being assulted.
Hopefully you are not talking or have contact with this person. You didn’t do anything to deserve this, from a friend or anyone.

Thank for sharing your story - hold fast.

Zephirah / Andrea

Hey RavenCipher,

Thank you for sharing that. I can’t imagine what you must be going through. Please don’t blame yourself for what happened. It is not your fault and like you said, you were too young to understand. Keep in mind, you can always go to the police if you feel like you want a report filed for later investigations. This is sometimes a helpful step for survivors who want to get control back. I am a sexual assault crisis counselor in the state of Connecticut, so I know that several of my callers go to the police because they feel like it is an empowering step for them to take control back. This is an option, not a requirement.

Process your emotions. You aren’t alone and please know that I am rooting you on and wishing you the best. Any feelings that come up are normal and valid. If you want more specific advice about how to move forward, please feel free to DM me. I don’t know all the resources in your area, but I can hopefully help you weigh any options you have before you.

I believe you. Hold fast, my friend.

My Discord is sarahk #5020

hey @RavenCipher

The Houston HeartSupport team responded to your post. We love you and hope this is helpful. Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gBfUjQrTq7Dz3ZyGZK5RWhwLthZvc7am/view?usp=sharing

Hold Fast
Morgan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.