"Share your struggles in the comments, any negative thoughts, feelings or emotions"

This sounds like dissociation, I’m going through it, too rn. Wish you the best!

1 Like

Sean, thank you :sob::heart: you’ve expressed exactly what it’s like. For many many years ppl endure (myself included) these exact feelings & the struggle of dealing with them. Currently in therapy. I’ve learned I’ve been having a lot of panic attacks with daily surroundings. I dont watch the news & although I’m more secluded due to being on disability…I’m learning to navigate to really enjoy being in the presence of others. Without all the numbness robbing me of living. Its def a process. Thank you for this post. For your words. They are encouraging. Inspiring & hopeful. :heart::pray:t4: @seanisalion @heartsupport

1 Like

@heartsupport when I left christianity years ago I felt relieved and it was something I needed to do for my mental health. It feels like I lost a part of me that I’ve not been able to find again since. It’s frustrating and it makes me wish I could have that same hope again. I don’t believe in the Judeo-Christian god but not having something to lean on makes me feel more and more like an island as I get older.

1 Like