She really wants to hangout with me?

She really wants to talk to me?

Really? She wants to talk to me? She cares so much that she wants to initiative a hang out later? I didn’t even have to make the first move for the 1000th time? Someone actually likes my company?

I am melting into pure goo
I am puddle of slimy goob now
SOMEONE ACTUALLY WANTS TO BE AROUND ME
CARE SO MUCH THAT WANNA CHECK UP ON ME!?

I DIDN’T EVEN HAVE TO DO ANYTHING

I DIDN’T HAVE TO EVEN PUT ON MY “NORMAL PERSON” MASK

WHAT

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE MY NEURONS BOUNCE OF THE INNER WALLS OF MY BRAIN!?

PLEASE DON’T LET THIS BE OUT POLITENESS OR KINDNESS
PLEASE LET IT BE THAT SHE ACTUALLY LIKES ME

IM SO SAD AND HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME
IM OVERTHINKING BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WANT TO BELIEVE ITS REAL

I HOPE ITS NOT GOD PLAYING ANOTHER PRANK OF ME!!!

And I’m gonna ramble on in this segment but

It’s a long story but reference this is the same girl that I temporarily stopped being friends with and she came back and we both apologized to each other. She’s always been the awesome girl I knew despite that mental breakdown and jealous rampage she went on. I believe her boyfriend is to blame partially because he’s a real airhead at times and he makes stupid decisions like leaving her on read instead of COMMUNICATING with her.

Dude was asleep throughout the whole drama and when he came back, dude was laughing at the situation like it was funny. Not like a BAD bad guy, but he is pretty stupid. It’s crazy I used to have a crush on him on one point. And people like to say that I hated him because he didn’t pick me. I was in a situationship at the time it happened, I only liked him cause he gave me the positive attention I didn’t get from another guy I was in a complicated situation with, that’s a whole other story. I can’t unpack that here. After I’ve interacted with this dude more often, it became clear it was not for me. He gets really funny at times but still stupid. Like the time some weird guy attempted to flirt with his gf in the comments and his reply had me ROLLING.

Maybe she seese something I don’t because they’re closer. Anyways I still kinda don’t like her boyfriend and frankly a lot of people passionately hate the guy but we all love her still. And she’s the sweetest person ever.

6 Likes

Hey @Amaris,

It is so obvious that this person means a lot to you. Seeing that you have managed to talk, even apologized to each other, is really heartwarming. It is possible that, in the future, you will both need to figure out some common ground and boundaries regarding her boyfriend - you have the right to have disagreements about him, although for the sake of your friendship there might be some open and respectful communication needed in times to come.

All in all, I truly hope that this friend is going to hear you and respect you as you deserve, really. You are important. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

AMARIS!!! This is some really good news :heart:. I am super glad she came back apologised and now you are great friends again :slightly_smiling_face:. I am so so glad this happened. You really deserve a good friend. I think she likes being around you. You are not wrong. I am so so glad you are happy. I hope this continues. Dont overthink this just accept it for what it is and melt into goo :slightly_smiling_face:. Wishing you all the best Amaris. I am truly happy for you :blush:

2 Likes

Hi, I am pleased your friend has been in touch and that hopefully things will remain on a positive front for you Amaris. Much Love Lisa x

Hey again, Amaris! I’m glad things are starting to look up for you again. And I hope it stays this way for awhile. And I hope things go well hanging out with your friend and reconnecting with her. She didn’t have to reach out to you so hold onto that as evidence she really wants to spend time with you. Keep the positive outlook going :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hi Amaris, I’m happy that you are in touch with a friend and they want to hang out with you and hopefully that puddle of slimy goob will soon lead to something new. I’m glad that you knew that the crush you had was not for you and decided to change your opinion on him. Keep the positivity and let’s see these positive posts coming :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.