Shes getting to me. I'm going to do it

My mom tried to break my fingers today for taking the camera charger.

Like it wasnt enough after i couldnt have my session with Gabrielle today.

She wants to take everything from me. So she can get whatever she wants from me how she wants it and when she wants. She things taking more will motivate me more. She took my therapy, she took my meds, she took my charger, she took my data, she took all my christmas presents, she took my dad away, she took my self esteem and wringed it dry. They she insults me. She insults me and tries to hurt me. It does hurt. She doesn’t care since I didnt do what she wanted. Also, the medication doesn’t work by itself. So, I want to run away. I don’t want to kill myself yet but she’s pushing me there. Slowly. I hate existing here.

2 Likes

I’m sorry friend. I know this has been an ongoing issue. Sounds like you should try contacting another family member to help out. Have another family member that you can stay with or talk to about what’s going on with mom? May be a good time to reach out. So they can better help you.

):

Please Please, Don’t think about suicide. Even if your mom is pushing you there. All life is important. You have a reason. Don’t let anybody tell you otherwise.

I want you to try something. I don’t know if you already do it or not but please. Say a prayer to God. Every day, you can say the Our Father and then say a prayer to God like it’s a conversation. If anyone can help you through this its God. I know it can seem ridiculous. Sometimes I have doubt in God too but think about all the things God has done for you already. He gave you life. He gave you a chance. A chance to become what you want to become. A chance to explore and learn and do all the things you want to do in life. If you stay in your room and eat less, your not helping yourself. If you take the chance that God has given you, you can do all of those things.

I know this is really hard for you right now, but you have to try. I support you. Just try. For me, for all the other people that love you (even if they don’t show it), and most importantly God.

1 Like

No. All of them didnt tell me their emails so I cant contact any of them. They wouldn’t have helped anyways.

I’m not religious. But thanks I guess.

Is there a friend you could possibly stay with?

1 Like

I can’t talk to my closest (in place terms) about it. My mom took the charger. I only talk to him on snapchat. My other friend’s mom (who is farther) doesn’t know me so if I come uninvited, she’ll call the police. I have no one else to go to.

If you know a friend’s phone number, call them on a payphone or house phone if you have. Tell em the truth. Maybe, a door will open from your horrendous torment from your mother. Try to keep your head up, Domi. Life ain’t always treating everyone nicely. So, treat it with conscious. “Don’t let the voices hold you down. Pierce it through it’s cold-heart with a spear of light.”

Okay. Thank you for this.

1 Like

Happy to help! :sunglasses:

Make it your priority to get out as soon as you can and find somewhere safe to live

1 Like