Shiloh...I miss you

Hey Friends.

We recently lost one of our dogs to an allergic reaction and honestly it’s been extremely hard without her.

Shiloh, you were an awesome dog. I may never understand why God called you home, but I know you are in a better place. Your brother and your sisters miss you. I miss you, mom misses you, and so does dad. I just can’t believe you’re gone.

As I’m writing this, I’m in tears. Shiloh was a great dog.

4 Likes

@DuckMakesThings,

I’m so sorry for your loss, friend. It’s so hard to lose your doggy in such a sudden way. My heart goes out to you.

What a cute picture by the way. I’m sure you have plenty of good memories that you’ll keep carrying with you. Treasure them, friend, they won’t go away.

Let the tears happen, as much as needed. It’s okay to hurt in such circumstances.

I’m sending hugs to you. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Heya Micro. Thanks so much for responding.

Sorry for the late response. Just things. They aren’t going well to say the least.

Lost one of our other dogs on Monday to the exact same thing so it hurt.

But we’re keeping the other dogs alive even if it means sacrificing everything for them.

1 Like

Hey Darian,

There’s no need to apologize, really. We all respond when we can, and when we want. That’s okay.

I’m really sorry to hear about your other dog. This is so heartbreaking. :frowning: I hope you allow yourself to lean on your family and/or your friends during this difficult time. You’re not alone. :hrtlegolove:

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.