Should I kill myself

I want to but I don’t want to upset my family

3 Likes

You want to talk more. Why do you feel like this?

1 Like

Someone once said to me that suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem.
Please don’t kill yourself. I don’t know you but I’d like to! Do you know why you are feeling this way? :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I just feel like a huge failure, a disappointment to my family and I feel hopeless.

I’m very shy and I feel like I have no friends. I’ve never been in a relationship. I’m 19 and I just feel like I hate my life and I don’t want to live anymore.

I also feel like I’m behind with education, since I really struggle with it, which makes me feel like a failure. I try my best but I’m scared I’ll never get a job because I feel like the employer would rather hire anyone but me.

I believe I am a nice person, as many people say I am, but I’m so alone and shy and I really don’t know what to do.

2 Likes

Hey it’s okay. Just because your shy doesn’t make you a failure. Nor does having seemingly no friends or not being in a relationship. Those things don’t matter and don’t determine your worth. Main stream media only cares about things that don’t matter and promote unhealthy behaviors and relationships. They promote unrealistic expectations for beauty and success. It’s okay to not life up to those standers. They don’t matter. I promise you they don’t. And you are worth more than how many friends you have. Or how you look. Or your relationship status. And it’s okay to struggle in school. It’s hard man. Everyone is struggling to do there best. There is no shame in not doing well academically. The best thing to do is to ask for help and guidance. There is no shame in admitting your not good at something. There is no shame in failing. It’s a hard of life. Your going to fail sometimes. But that means you’ll learn how to do it the right way soon. And listen you are good enough for a good job. You’ll get it! Don’t say you won’t you’ll just self sabotage. I know it may seem like everyone is better. But you don’t need to be better than anyone else except yourself. You need to be a batter you and work hard at that. Everyone is at different places. And someone will always be better than you so it’s useless to compare yourself to them. Just try to be batter than you previously were. And you’ll get that job no problem. If you need anymore help you should go to the link below. Remember you are loved, you matter, you are worth it, and you are special.

2 Likes

Please hang in there friend. As someone who is 17… when I was 14/ 15 I was suicidal. I saw no value in my life. I wanted to die so bad. I had a horrible mindset and couldn’t imagine things getting better… I almos took a bottle of pills and ended it all. Here I am several years later. Life is not easier per say but Now I am an artist & have hope for my future. I feel like a different person. So much can change in several years, you see what I mean? Our darkest moments can shape us the most. Though you feel at the end of your rope, use this bad energy for good. Please call the suicide hotline if you are in danger. Your life is SO valuable. You are loved. Stay. The world is better with you here.

3 Likes

never should you do that please … stay blessed keep happiness withing your heart i know its not as easy so mistakes will always be made however start taking complete control withing your life.

Hey @Jake1, thinking of you. I hope you are okay and safe right now. If you can, let us know how things are going for you. We care about you. You’re not alone.

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.