Should just end it all now

I just want to take all of my sleeping pills and slit my wrists. I have no reason for being here, my life is a joke. All I want to do is die. That’s all I really want. Why would I want to live? Why should I want a better life? So I can swallow the believable illusion that I’m happy? Why would I want that? There’s nothing I like about this life. No one would miss me, that’s a guaranteed fact.

My life has never mattered and it never will.

hey friend. thank you for posting. it takes a lot of strength. you are worth of love and life. nobody deserves to die other than of natural causes. you may be in a rough spot, but you’ll make it through. i know you will. thank you posting. you’re strong and you got this :two_hearts:

1 Like

I can’t even imagine what happened to you to make you feel the way you do. I know it doesn’t feel like it’s going to be okay or get better but it will. Keep posting and talking about what is going on and share your story to a community that truly cares. You are going to get through this and by talking about it is the first step in that direction. Stay strong my friend. Your voice has been heard.

2 Likes

You really are a strong person, I really admire you​:hugs: The only thing I can say is that you dont stop fighting please :hugs:, better days will come :hugs:

In a way, you’re right. I’ll get through this when I kill myself. I genuinely can’t wait.

1 Like

Sure, I’m in a rough spot now but it’ll be worse later on for me. There’s no point in going on.

I disagree but thank you.

Hey friend

I see some of your responses to others here

Hopefully we arent too late

Ive felt a lot of what youre feeling now, before

I would like to believe your time here isnt over

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Or call 1-800-273-8255

2 Likes