Sick and tired of feeling this way

I don’t know how much more I can handle I am so overwhelmed with so much. I am going through DBT therapy and doing so much and trying to do so much all at once. My thoughts are all over the place and I get mostly static. When people even talk to me I get so irritated by every little thing physically I am so tense it’s not even funny. I am so lonely I cry a lot. I don’t know anymore I am so tired of feeling this way and not knowing why… or knowing what I need. When I try to relax I don’t know how to relax… there’s always something going on. I am so fidgetty and people piss me off to no end. I don’t know and I have a huge ass list of coping skills etc but idk it’s just frustrating I am so tired I think mentally there’s more going on than I even know

Man, it can be so brutal to feel like there’s a million things that are wrong, so you don’t even really know where to start…it’s like yeah, having coping skills is fine, but what if there’s too many things to cope with? So that even if you do cope it only takes out one leg of a 10-legged stool? It feels like your overwhelm is so firmly planted in your life that you’ve got no idea how to take it out…it separates you from others, you feel brutally lonely, and you don’t know how to solve it…so it just swallows you again, and again, and again…when you try to calm yourself down, it feels impossible because your mind feels so out of control that trying to tame it feels pointless. And then if you interact with someone, it riles you right back up…it’s almost like your emotions are constantly bouncing off the walls, and it’s exhausting you. You feel like you can’t just get a freaking grip.

And having that happen over long periods of time…gosh, dude, that’s so brutal. I’m sorry you’re going through all of that and feel like there’s no way to fix it. I can’t imagine that you’ve got so much weight on your shoulders and feel like you have no hope of things getting better :\