Sick of life

Life is difficult, too difficult for me. I wish I could be the most important person in someone’s life.

2 Likes

Hey @Tuvalu, welcome to Heart Support! Hope that this can be a place where you feel heard and loved. Really glad that you here. I am so sorry to hear that life is difficult for you. Life can be so overwhelming and a lot to handle, so I am sorry you are experiencing that.

I’ve had similar experiences where it felt like no one really liked me and not feeling important and have an idea of how miserable that can be. Something I have realized for myself is that my worth or value is not defined by what other people think of me. Can be really tough to actually implement this in my life, but has been a really freeing mindset. You have worth and value and no one can take that away from you. I hope that this community can be a place where you feel important because you are.

If you don’t mind me asking, what is making life difficult? Is it mostly the feeling of not being important?

You are loved and you are not alone.

Hi Tuvalu,

I’m John. Recently I taught a short class on Support, and I presented your topic to the members of the class so they could support you. Here is what they said, and we collectively hope that our words help support you:

• How do you know you’re not the most important person in someone’s life? You could be. You can be the most important person in your own life!
  • You don’t know how many people care for you until you ask. Try reaching out to people to see what they think!
  • When we’re in a dark place, it feels like no one cares about you. But a lot of people do. We do!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.