Sick of this feeling

I don’t want to feel like this anymore, I can’t live like this

2 Likes

Hey @EmmaL,

Would you like to talk about what’s going on? How are you feeling?

If you need to get things off your chest, you’re more than welcome to do so. You’re not alone, friend. :heart:

I don’t no how to deal with this overwhelming grief and anxiety I’m feeling. I feel like I’m in the midst of a panic attack right now :pensive:

Panic attacks can be really tough. I’m sorry you’re experiencing this, Emma. You did a right thing by reaching out though. :heart:

Would you like to try some grounding tools that @Robert shared with you the other day - Here ? You can even share how you feel here while you’re doing it, that’s totally fine.

You are safe right now. Nothing bad is happening or will happen. You’ll be okay. :heart:

1 Like

I’m not sure whether the last few hours has been severe anxiety or an attack, but I’m so exhausted I just don’t no what to do anymore x

1 Like

@EmmaL - How are you doing today, friend? Thinking of you. Hope you managed to rest a little bit. <3

Also, do you receive any help for this anxiety, and more generalyl for how you’ve been feeling lately? (like a therapist or a counselor for example)

I’m having a rough patch as we speak, just trying to get through it. I’m on a waiting list for a therapist, I’ve been before but when I was 18 I’m now 25 so slightly nervous about that, I just can’t carry on the way I am, especially how happy I was a few months ago. Thankyou for asking :heart:

2 Likes

You can be proud of yourself for this decision of seeing a therapist again. Seriously, I’m a very anxious person and I truly understand how stressful this perspective can be. But it’s a very, very powerful step. You’ve made a right decision.

I just can’t carry on the way I am, especially how happy I was a few months ago.

May I ask if something happened lately? Something that would have caused this change in the way you feel? It’s okay if you don’t want to answer by the way. No pressure. <3

You got all day? Haha.
Lost my job I’d been in six years in November, then split with my partner not on my terms and a lot of other things and I feel like it’s all completely broke me. Not helping with Covid etc x

2 Likes

Oh, I see. :confused: I’m sorry you’ve had to deal with so much in a short amount of time. I too had my share of losses and just… crap for the past two years that made me feel like absolutely everything in my life was collapsing (work, health, relationships…). Life has its way sometimes to pile up unexpected challenges. And as you said, not helping with covid.

It really makes sense to feel how you feel, friend. Your heart is grieving and facing quite a share of uncertainties at the same time. In the midst of this storm, taking care of yourself, being patient and compassionate with yourself, is paramount.

What could you do today to take care of yourself? It doesn’t have to be big or complex. Just a small thing to do that could give you a smile and make you feel at peace, even for a few minutes.

Take your time to breathe, to enjoy simple pleasures without any particular expectation. Once you’ll see your therapist, you’ll have a place where you’ll be able to just get things off your chest and be suggested some things to work on. In the meantime (and even after of course!), you have a safe place right here, where you are loved just as you are. We’ll collectively walk by your side on that path towards healing. You’re not alone. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Thankyou, I’m really just having a rough time I seem to be having lots of anxiety attacks and I haven’t had them for ages just sad I’m like this again x

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.