Sigh my very first year in high school was the mos

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: All 27 Slipknot music videos say 1 thing…and it’s not what you expect
(sigh)…My very first year in high school was the most difficult time in my life and in the summer of 2000 I considered ending my life. It was the year that I experienced sexual harassment for the first time…twice. The first time was when a random girl grabbed my ass and chuckled with her friends about it. I never saw her face and I never knew her name, so I couldn’t report her. But that experience was peanuts compared to what would happen weeks later. Some hicks in my math class decided to spread a false rumor about me that I was sleeping with an insanely unattractive girl whom they’d been picking on for a while now. Anytime I complained about it, nobody took it seriously, because, “What’s the big deal?” It’s clear and obvious sexual harassment, that’s what. And everybody was in on the “joke” and threw it in my face whenever they could. For those who still don’t think it’s a big deal, how would you like it if I spread a false rumor about you sleeping with Donald Trump? Or having sex with a dead body? Or having sex with a child? Or an animal? I’d never compare the girl to any of those things, but the sentiment is just as awful. It’s sexual harassment, what’s so hard to understand about that? But yes, my freshman year of high school was my very first “Devil”. I’d have many more devils after that and would end up with schizophrenia when I was a senior in high school. My schizophrenia has cost me a lot of job opportunities and drained me of all of my energy. I want to pursue a career as an author, but with no mental energy left, it can only be a hobby. To all the people who sexualized me in high school, thanks for ruining my life. I owe you one.

1 Like

You have been through so much, my friend. I’m so sorry you were met with such traumatic experiences and such adversity afterwards. You are not alone. Here’s a voice reply for you: Sigh my very first year in high school was the mos - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport - 17 June 2024 | Loom

@@HeartSupport That was a fantastic voice reply. I listened to it twice. Thank you so much for reaching out to me. You have no idea how much I needed to hear every last word. I am alive. I do exist. I do take good care of myself. And it’s absolutely incredible.

1 Like