Sister might have cancer

my oldest sister (not the meth one) texted me today that she’s going for a mammogram and ultrasound because she has a lump in both of her breasts. what if it’s cancer? our mother is already dying from colon, lung, and lymph node cancer. what if she’s next? i cant stop crying. she’s actually shown care towards me and now i’ve ended up actually caring about her like family in the past few months. it’s only been a few months like this. why now? why is there never any good news in life? why is everything so bad? i hope its just cysts or something. i’ll update on here when she gets the results. it’s hard to breathe. but again, what if it is cancer? how do i deal with that? i don’t really have anybody to lean on besides my friend and i would just feel guilty for using him like that. who do i go to? do i just continue to cry and suffer alone in my bed? how do i support my sister?? she’s in a different state and it’s not like i’d be in right mind to help her either. what do i fucking do

4 Likes

Hi echo.
I am sorry to hear that your sister might have cancer and I cant even imagine how stressful it must be for you. But remember she might have cancer… she might not and the chance for her being ok is quite high. Even if there is a history of cancer in your family she is still quite young. I know that cancer doesnt choose based on age but the older we are the more we have been exposed to factors that might cause cancer.

Right now I need you to calm down ok. No amount of worrying is going to help you or you sister. I know that it is easier said than done but there are panic attack videos that can help you. I will send you a link to one right here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsh84pqaOWc

Ok now. IF it turns out your sister has cancer that is bad. Ok it is not bad it is terrible and wrong and shitty. But it is not the end. Cancer is curable and she has a chance of survival. She is going to need support and you should try to be there for her. We will be here for you when you need it. Also i dont thing that when you are depressed and your sister might have cancer it is wrong or manipulative to call your friend and ask for help. That is just what friends are for :slightly_smiling_face:
To be there when we need them.

I wish your sister health and I wish you good luck.

Take care

-Ashwell

2 Likes

it’s benign :smiley: !!!

3 Likes

Thats Great. Uff… That is… Wow… I have to admit I had to google what is a bening but then i was like… That is good… I am so glad that your life smiled at you finaly!!!
Please take care… This has honestly made my day… I love when things turn out for the better…
I think your sister still has to be operated but the operation should not be life threatening and relatively safe.

I am so happy for you. :slightly_smiling_face:
Good luck and take care
-Ashwell

3 Likes

it’s benign :smiley: !!!

Yes, yes, yes! What a relief! It’s so good to receive such positive news. So very happy for your sister, you, and your family!

Sending all the hugs. :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

Hey echo

EsRivs responded to your post live on stream with some words of encouragement!

Here is a link to the video so you can hear her reply yourself!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.