Sitting in the car crying

Isn’t that a fun past time. I am exhausted and I need to go to bed. But I am so upset And I dont want to wake my roomates with my crying.
It sucks. I am sad. I am tired of failing at relationships. I feel like giving up. (not life, just relationships).
I am super caring and giving and find myself always giving and never getting much in return. Then a breakup. Then pain and anger.
Ugh.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re feeling this way. Maybe you just need to take some time to focus on yourself. As I like to say, treat yourself. Maybe go shopping tomorrow, get your nails done, or watch your favorite movie. Remember that you need to take care of yourself too. Hugs :hugs: :heartpulse:

1 Like

I’m not in my car right now, but I feel your pain because I’m probably gonna cry myself to sleep tonight.
It sucks to always be starting over; to think you’ve built something only to realize it’s not right…or it just all falls apart.
There’s pain, there’s guilt, there’s wondering if being kind is really worth it. Being kind is the right thing to do, but people will take advantage of that.
Sometimes it seems selfish, but you’ve gotta put yourself first. Cry, even if you don’t want to cry over your situation. You have to let the feelings out; address them all. When you’re able to, try to channel your pain into something positive. Do the things that you enjoy, and little by little, the pain will fade.