Slaughter to Prevail - Viking - Therapist Reacts

As a Norse pagan I love this song but I also can’t handle it. It fires me up so much. It feeds my Viking spirit with well more than I can describe

1 Like

First 5 seconds…youre full of it. your eyes scream, “WTF, this isn’t Taylor Sfift” Salt Shaker Blegh*

1 Like

When you talk about emotions and how they effect ones life, these guys put so much heart and emotion into their music it is insane. I saw them in July last year and still get goosebumps every time I think about just how much passion and pure emotion they give each and every night. I just started therapy to help get my emotions in check and how to cope better, and this band has been one of them who helps me release things in a good manner. Try and go see them live and you will not be disappointed in them.

1 Like

You over thought the song. “You understand only, the language/tongue of iron” where regular communication fails time after time, being russian, well if you don’t understand reason, then you’ll understand the sword

1 Like

Stankface activated…

1 Like

FINALLY somebody reviews the lyrics!

1 Like

All the time it’s the only way that works for me and protects me

1 Like

I absolutely do feel isolated in life

1 Like

To be clear, Alex can do that at full volume and be heard. I’ve seen him do it while wrestling a bear for a music video (behind the scenes shot) and also after winning a MMA sparring match where he did fairly well. He does some covers of other songs too, you should check em out after you listen to STP’s albums.

1 Like

I was actually talking about how hard it was to unlearn being an asshole as a default response, because while it did help protect me as a child/teenager against bullies it was supremely unhelpful as an adult who wanted to make genuine connections. I don’t want to hurt those I love, you know? I’m much happier now at nearly 40 being softer and vulnerable and kind and understanding, but it was a difficult road to get here.

1 Like

3:00 no matter how many times i’ve heard this song, EVERY single time gives chills

1 Like

No one ever mentions how similar some of the themes and lyrics are to Krigsgaldr, which is about warring Germanic tribes. I don’t know for sure, but I think this song is also telling that story based on the lyrics.

1 Like

:fire:BLEGH​:fire:girls music​:japanese_ogre:…

1 Like

I love your videos so much thank you for these girl!!!:blush:

1 Like