Sleep Token - The Summoning - Therapist Reacts

Can I please have this amazing woman as my therapist? :joy:

1 Like

Thank you so much for having this free service not only for me but for everyone who likes this genre of music. Because 90% of us have mental struggles in one way or another. A band that has hit my heart the hardest is Loathe and specifically their album “I let it in and it took everything.” if you could review any of these songs I at least would personally appreciate it.
Here are my personal favs: Two- way Mirror, Is it Really You?, A sad Cartoon.
Thank you for everything you do.

(Ill be copy pasting this comment only in hopes to catch your eye)

1 Like

I think once you have experienced and got over the painful obsession of wanting someone so badly that they are in your head all the time, you can’t live normally, you fantasize about your life with them etc. you become much stronger. It takes time. Time heals all.

I think for most people, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Nothing is worth dying for on this life. Live life to the full and when the time comes we will all unite back where we started from. We will see those who we love who are no longer with us. They left to provide space on this planet for our lives, but once out lives are over, we will return to paradise to be with them forever.

1 Like

The funk breakdown just makes me feel things, soooooooooo many things lol

1 Like

You NEED to do a reaction video to Sleep Token - Blood Sport!

1 Like

Cute…now go check out Slaughter to Prevail…maybe your empathy will get a taste of the rage.

1 Like

Listen to Mine by sleeptoken

1 Like

I’m obsessed with this album lolol

1 Like

Actually, it’s not a person. They lyrics are about drug addiction.

1 Like

Slaughterhouse by Motionless in White please.

1 Like

so funny, good song for a reaction.

1 Like

I thought I was the only one who found help in the lyrics of Metal. There is so much they sing about within mental health and depression that just gets overlooked.

1 Like

Well done! I have seen many reactions to this song and this is the first time someone talked about that prospective. Love it!

1 Like

The longing in the first part of the song makes change to sexy funk soooooo satisfying. You know the desire was requited.

1 Like

Baby making music!!!..

1 Like

Devin Townsend, Deadhead. Go

1 Like

Are you a Leo?..

The drummer, #2, did an interview. He takes drums to a different level.