So Alone.. cannot take anymore

My daughter passed away only a month ago at age 7. Single mom. I had to pay for the whole funeral myself. No one to talk to. All I want to do is sleep. Barely can function at work. Because of playing catch up for all the time I missed at work, no money for food. I only eat one small meal a day at that and have fainted several times already. I am scared to ask for help because it’s either a no or I get made fun of because of my situation…

I cannot take much more.

1 Like

Hey. I’m sorry about your daughter. But please ask for help. If you get a no, at least you know you tried. As for getting made fun of, your health is important.
Hold fast

Oh my gosh. I’m so sorry to hear about your daughter! I can only imagine the pain and hurt you must be going through.
I’m sorry that everything is such a struggle right now. My heart breaks. Nobody should have to go through losing their child.
I don’t even know where to begin. Nothing I could say could possibly take away that pain.
Friend, just know that you are so loved. I know we are perfect strangers but I care for you and what you are currently facing. I know it doesn’t do much. But I see you and I hear you. And I’m sending you so much love.

I know therapy isn’t always available to everyone. But if you go to heart supports stream at twitch.tv/HeartSupport you will find a link to BetterHelp. Heart Support is partnered with them. So if you click on the link on their page you can sign up for a 7 day free trial of online counseling. I know it’s not a lot. But it’s still a week to talk to someone. You do have to enter a credit card but as long as you cancel it before the trial is over they won’t charge you. It could at least give you a safe place to talk to someone. You can either text a counselor or schedule a voice chat. It’s really nice.

I hope that maybe this can help even if just a little.

I’m so sorry

• Kitty