So I guess even here no one cares about me thanks for nothing

Your 25 and that is still young. Still able to change. Still able to enjoy life. You can do this.

1 Like

If you say so I don’t know how true that is for me

1 Like

You still have so many years ahead of you if you give life a chance. Don’t give up yet. I’ve been trying to check this a couple times a day so please reach out to me if you need to. Rather you need some comforting words or just someone to listen, I will try to the best of my abilities to help and be here to support you.

1 Like

Okay i just wish someone could help me change who I am

1 Like

Only you can do that.

1 Like

I don’t know how though

1 Like

No one can change you, but we can be here to cheer you on, support you, help lift you up…we care about you, we want to see you succeed. Even if succeeding just means you made it another day to see the sunshine (or the rain if you prefer that weather). I am going to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please message me if you need to (just remember if I don’t respond back right away it’s because I work a full time job and I love my sleep :crazy_face:) Sending lots of positive vibes your way! :black_heart:

1 Like

Okay thanks for talking to me

2 Likes

Anytime my friend :black_heart::purple_heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::heart:

2 Likes

So I made an appointment to see a therapist

3 Likes

I’m so happy to hear this and proud of you for taking this step!

1 Like

Yeah but for some reason I have this strange foreboding feeling about it

1 Like

I can understand that. And it’s normal to feel that way about the unknown. But giving this a try and taking the initiative shows you want to better your life and want something more for yourself. Seriously, I’m super proud of you for doing this and will be here to support you.

1 Like

Thank you it’s probably just my over active imagination at work I have a really bad habit of living in my head like I will sit their and go through every possible bad scenario for a situation

1 Like

I do the same thing. But look at us! Look how far we’ve made it! You’ve survived everything that has tried to conquer you for 25 years so far! 25 years! You’re stronger than you realize. And finding someone to talk to and be able to open up with is just going to make you even stronger! You can do this! And you WILL do this! I believe in you!

1 Like

:slight_smile: thank you it really means a lot how supportive you’ve been

2 Likes

Just checking in…haven’t heard anything from you. How are you doing?

1 Like

I’m doing good just been busy

2 Likes

So I have another meeting with my therapist on the 19th

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that. I’m happy you’re taking positive steps to try and work through your situation. Remember, there are people here who care about you. You can reach out to me anytime!

1 Like