So-i-ve-been-quite-scared-to-post-on-here-but-ill

From CherrY: So… I‘ve been quite scared to post on here but I’ll do it anyways :‘)

I‘ve been struggling with mental issues since I was a child but I‘m on the way of getting better (I hope D:)
But recently I‘m plagued with strange dreams and nightmares
I don’t know where it came from it was so sudden

I’m constantly feeling watched or n*ked even tho I have absolutely no reason to feel this way (I guess this second feeling comes from past events)

I’ve been having dreams about my real life but so misaligned and weird… about me playing the games I enjoy but so disturbing and weird

Idrk what to do and where it came from

I’ve been in a mental clinic recently. That’s where my strange dreams started. After I left it was ok and these dreams stopped but now they’ve returned… idk if this info helps.

So yeah… idk I just want to get this off my chest

3 Likes

From CherrY: The only thing that really makes me feel save atm is keeping my fav plushie with me even tho it’s quite childish idk lol
And idc xd

From CherrY: Sorry to bother btw======

From Goldface: You are not bothering at all

From CherrY: Oh hello ;-;
Thanks for replying ;-;

No, they didn’t give me any pills
Just folic acid

From CherrY: I’m not sure what’s triggering these things

Maybe stuff that’s happening right now?
I’m quite stressed about my driver’s license and my mother pressuring me to hurry with everything (school, jobs and such)
Also the noise at home

I really don’t know
I want this to disappear :frowning:

From Goldface: What was the reason you were visiting the mental clinic and what was the scenario in your surroundings at that time?

From CherrY: I was there because of childhood trauma and depression and some other unknown things

But I canceled midtime because bullying started to form and the therapy was too much to handle
I was planning on continuing my therapy soon, when those people have left

My surrounding was quite stressful
I have two younger siblings and they fight a lot
And my mother keeps raising her voice and screams

It was really stressful

When I got home it was better but soon my mother kept scolding me for everything again
Calling me lazy and all those things
Saying that I went there for nothing and she hoped I’d be a different person

From CherrY: She also doesn’t get why I canceled even tho I explained everything
She keeps saying that it’s not as bad as I described and that I was just imagining those things because I overthink a lot (sorry it’s hard to describe I’m English sometimes)

From Goldface: Overthinking was deffinately not the problem

From CherrY: Oh? I thought it’s for nerves and female anatomy

From CherrY: Yeah… but sadly she doesn’t get it

From Goldface: The emotions are a side effect

From CherrY: I mean I love my mother
I really do

But sometimes… I just don’t understand her
I know she loves me but it doesn’t feel like it sometimes

Sometimes I feel like she’s the world for me but then these things come up and I just wanna leave
It feels so bad to talk about her like this

From Goldface: I think that since you weren’t in a good head space there, the problem started, and the acid, showing its side effect, intensified them

From CherrY: Oh I see=================

From Goldface: It also does a little something to our sleeping habits

From Goldface: I don’t know the exact thing

From Goldface: Not a Bio person, but I do know that it effects our sleep hormones, you know the ones that tell us when to sleep and when not to

From Goldface: So, that caused the nightmares to uccor there