So I've done it

I turned my two weeks notice in earlier this week, and will be finished with my current job on the 14th. But I can’t help but feel like it doesn’t matter.

7 Likes

@lonelyfreak

It’s hard to acknowledge and embrace a positive step in our life, especially if we tend to lack of self-confidence and are always focused on what to do next.

What you have done was a big decision, a healthy one given that you’ve mentioned this work environment was no good for you. In our world, it is truly not easy to make that decision. It takes a lot of courage, even if you don’t see it right now. A lot of people would convince themselves endlessly that they’re okay where they are, and dismiss how negatively their workplace are could affect them.

Your decision matters because it’s going to serve you in the long run, and help you feel more fulfilled in your life depending on the opportunities you will seek. It’s okay if it feels like it doesn’t matter right now. You may need some time, and to be in a different place emotionally in order to actually see this step as a strong and important one.Just being here, sharing this update and putting it under the “Progress” category is already a way to acknowledge your decision.

Well done, friend. I hope this is going to be a time for you to open new doors in your life. Let us know how it goes, and how we can support you through this important transition.

You’re loved. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

I don’t know what your job was or why you quit, but I’m really proud of you! I know it can be hard to put yourself first, even if you have to let go of some things. I hope that the next job you find will be much better for you, and that you’ll see how important you really are!

2 Likes

Trust me, it matters, you made a good decision and that’s the most important part. You got out of a job you didn’t want, for whatever reason, and I personally know leaving those places are the biggest relief you can have. Be happy about it, you deserve it.

3 Likes

thank you everyone for the support, and kind words it really means a lot to me.

2 Likes

I actually already have my next job lined up for me, and thankfully it’s something I’m passionate about.

4 Likes

I actually already have my next job lined up for me, and thankfully it’s something I’m passionate about.

That is SO cool. How exciting!

Wishing you all the best. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

thank you it really means a lot. (^-^)

1 Like

Hey I am so excited for you!! I hope you absolutely feel the weight lift from you and you really enjoy your new journey

2 Likes

Oh believe me I really do (^-^) I’m finally going to focus on me like I plan on going on a diet and working out again as well.

2 Likes