So so tired

Well I would much rather not have free will if it means I don’t have to suffer for an eternity thats another thing why doesn’t god just erase the devil from existence

That’s a great goal :slight_smile: I have a great appreciation for creators. Have you tried making up some sample cards or something and setting up a Etsy shop or other platform?

My work isn’t super glamorous but it gives me the money I need to have a nice home and some money for hobbies too. Took a lot of time to get to this point(over 10 years). I used to work a job where people screamed at me all day(tech support) and it was terrible. But I kept looking and applying and finally after a year or so I was able to get a new job. It sucked so much to keep not getting the jobs I would apply for. I just kept working towards improvement, it did eventually work out. Hope that shows that things can get better.

no none of it’s physical it’s all digital and yeah I use a site to post my art but I guess I’m not good enough for people to want to commission and I don’t have the free time to constantly work on my drawings or I’m so mentally and physically exhausted from work

Etsy can sell digital prints too fyi but you rock, even posting something takes it’s own level of courage.

@anon78643377 I have to work but I hope you read some of the conversations and know people do care and you do matter.

except that you will forget I exist in a week or so and then it will be like I was dead

he must see me heading towards alcoholism or slitting my wrists

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.