So so very alone

And it hurts so much. I’ve lost a lot, and it seems like no matter how hard i try, no matter how good of a person i am, in the end, i’m not good enough for anyone.
Every day i feel the same pain, wake up in the morning and it comes like a shower over me. Afternoons and evenings are the worst.
I just cannot hold on, and therapy is starting in a week, but the pain i feel seems to get worse and worse each day.

Hey @Alex198

Thank you so much for sharing. I’m so so sorry that you’re in so much pain, I know it’s not easy to share things like this, so thank you for being so open and vulnerable with our community.

It sounds like you’re going through a lot and dealing with a lot of loss and feelings of inadequacy. I know it’s so hard to fight those feelings and I know that it takes so much to keep going, but I believe in you. I know you can get through this.

I think it’s so great that you’re going to start therapy. I know that it helps me a lot!!! I’m so proud of your for taking that step to get help, because it’s not easy at all, I know i had such a hard time admitting to myself that I needed help and that I should go to therapy. So that’s awesome that you’re going to start that!!!

I know you want to keep fighting, and you’re so strong, you’re reaching out here to us for help, and we are here to help you fight! We want to help you. Keep fighting, keep reaching out!

Hold fast,
Hannah Presley

P.S. let us know how your therapy goes! We are rooting for you!

I certainly will let you know how it goes. Until i start it, if i’m allowed, i’ll just post here when i feel i cannot hold on, it helps me somewhat. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Alex I posted live support on our Instagram channel for you and other people are responding as well! I hope you know that you are so loved by this community!! Thank you for reaching out! I’m so proud of you for taking a step toward healing and going to therapy that’s awesome!

1 Like

I would really like to join, but i don’t know any discord or instagram channels for this group…if you’d be so kind to provide me i would be grateful.