So-we-me-and-my-friends-said-we-need-want-to-eat-s

From sammmy2000: So we (me and my friends) said we need want to eat seafood and today I asked them about it they wanted to change plans and I’m angry and sad and I don’t feel our friendship isn’t working anymore and we’re growing apart…

3 Likes

I’m sorry your friends changed their mind, that sucks, but in all fairness they are allowed to. It doesn’t mean that you’re growing apart or that they don’t like you anymore. It just means they changed their mind and that’s ok.

Perhaps mentioning to your friends that you’d still like to get seafood with them would be a good idea.

1 Like

Hey Sammy, sounds like a bummer. Having your plans and expectations changed at the last time - these can be difficult to manage sometimes. Although changes, especially over things like that, can happen very frequently, even with our most trusted friends. Is there other reasons than this occurence that make you feel like your friendship isn’t working anymore? Any other events or things that made you feel disappointed by your friends or left on your own?