Some parent issues

Last night i had to reach out 2 of my support because my mom was threatening so i had to talk to them about cps i got asked about my mental health from my support because they know how when my mom threatens me it will usually end up really badly. i’m now waiting to see what’s happening with ky

4 Likes

It’s good that you reached out to your support. How are you doing now? I hope you’re safe and that you’re doing okay considering the circumstances.

Sending you hugs and much love. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

I’m still not doing the greatest i’m rn having to decide if i tell my support ppl about a few suicide things

1 Like

If you feel safe with that I’d encourage you to reach out to them and to let them know. They can help guide you through these thoughts and feelings. Don’t stay alone with this if possible.

2 Likes

Yeah, i am going to have to explain it to them soon bc i tried to attempt last night so i don’t have a really choice

2 Likes

yes, it’s a good idea to tell them,

you’ve been struggling a bit for the last few days, it will be a relief to get some help, i’m sure!

you know we care about you. Thank you for trusting us. You matter to us and we care about you a lot, friend! Please, be safe.

2 Likes

Yeah i’m going to reach out once i am ready to

2 Likes

Just wanted to send you hugs and much love. You’re in my thoughts. :hrtlegolove:

Hey @Horselover200246 I wanted to check in and see how things are going. What’s up with Ky? I hope things are more peaceful and just a word of advice about CPS. Get solid proof for them. ~Mystrose

3 Likes

hey friend,

wanted to follow up on how you’re doing after your mom threatened you and to see how your mental health is. thank you for letting your heartsupport community in on this difficult chapter of your life. i hope that you are able to lean on your support and let them in one day on your suicidal ideation and attempts. it’s so important to have people around you that can check in with you and where you can call them even in your lowest of moments for them to help pick you back up again.

i’m proud of you, my friend, and wishing you a calmer and safer week ahead. we are all here for you always!

love,
twix

2 Likes

Hello, horselover! Thank you for sharing this with us. I’m sorry you are struggling so much. I saw your more recent post/update and I’m glad you are able to talk to some people and have some support that you can lean on and who know to check in on you. How have you been doing the last few days?
Stay strong :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

Hey Friend, Thank you for your post, it sounds like you have a lot going on there and im very pleased that you have support around you, Im very sorry that your mum is treating you badly that is not right at all and thank goodness you have cps on your side. I am also very sad that you are in a place where you want to end you life but am thankful again that you have support around to help, please lean on these people and always ask for help, call crisis lines, do anything you have to do when you feel like that. You are too important and valuable to end your life, you deserve to live and live a happy and peaceful life and you have people that are willing to help you with that. I truly wish you with you all the very best. Much Love Lisa x

2 Likes

I didn’t notice the Ky it was went to be “It”

I’ve been still doing a bit rough with my mom threatening me and stuff

The past few days have been ok mainly just have been recovering from an suic*de attempt i had

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.