Something Happened

It’s been a good while, heh…
In this server I’m in… something serious might’ve just happened and now Idk what to do… a friend there might’ve just committed suicide … they’ve been so supportive and now I feel like I could’ve done more to try to save her… ik it’s not my fault but it feels like I could’ve done more for her and tried to save her… i didnt know her well but it felt like she was close. She sent a message that she was gonna do it, then never responded after that. Theres a small glimmer of hope that she’s alive, but that hope is starting to slowly go down… idk… I need to think about it some more because I’ve never lost someone to suicide before…

It hurts, because I’ve lost so many loves ones so soon: my uncle, one of my great grandparents… now I cant bear the thought of losing a friend to something so cruel…

Hi, i know that is not easy to keep moving on after that, but you need to remember that is not your fault, you can offer a hand a shoulder to cry, but you can’t save no one, the only person that you can save, is yourself, you are in a phase of mourning, is normal to feel sad, like you can do anything to save her, but you are gonna heal, don’t blame yourself, just breath and if can be possible, go with a terapist or ask for help with somebody who you trust, cry, free yourself and take all the time that you need to feel better, is okay to feel that way, you are gonna heal, hope you get better.
I wish you can accept that it wasn’t your fault and keep moving on.
You are important, you are here, you are more than you think you are, you are amazing, you are the light, not the dark, so keep lighting, people love you.

@alexgamer_hameowlton -

Is there any update on your friend?

It’s terribly tough to lose someone you care about to suicide. I know that pain well and it’s so wrenching. When the pain is fresh, and even for time afterwards, you’ll always feel like you could’ve done more. But there is only so much you can do, and you have to know, that their loss is not your fault.

Please let us know how we can support you more and keep us updated. Sending lots of love and hugs.

<3 Tara

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.