Sometimes every day is a struggle can you relate t

It’s very true. There are days that the mental demons scream and rattle their cage, and it’s not easy sometimes, to tell them to shut up. But remember, when you give in to those demons’ demands, you don’t only hurt yourself, you hurt the ones you love and who love you. Talk to someone or pick up a pen, write down what you are struggling with. Write it as a poem, a song. Just get it out. Then one thing at a time, work towards resolving it. Then, once you resolve it go look at you wrote, and see how far you’ve come and accomplished.

I am in a storm right now. I just struggle alot more lately.

Beautiful testemony, thank you… :heart_eyes::raised_hands:

Oh for sure ! What if you had to quit playing guitar :guitar: the one thing that gives you true satisfaction. Well I had to quit my job of 20 yrs because I’m sick. I suffer in pain all day every day. I feel like you do. We all feel like it’s a ripple effect on our souls. We are constantly going through trials & tribulations. We have people who count on us. That’s what keeps me going.
2 of my BFF :dancing_women: killed themselves a month apart. No notes no signs of any depression. So I know how it feels to be left not knowing why? I will always remember the good times :peace_symbol::heart_decoration::metal:#mentalhealth
#depression
#suicide

We love you mark Can’t wait to see you guys for the 10 time :heart: :raised_hands: :blue_heart: :kissing_heart:

Truth my man. When we aren’t honest about our weaknesses no one will find strength. 2 Corinthians 12:8-9

[8] Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. [9] But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Your music heals=========

So true!! I appreciate you and everything you do. I am a huge fan of the band and don’t know any of you personally but understand that there is a ton that goes into what you guys do. Your struggles spill into the music that helps people manage the struggles they are going through. So thank you for all that you do.

:pray: :fire:======================

Thank you for being real and sharing it openly. Whether in a post or a song. I think we can connect with others without realizing why and a dose of humanity can make us realize the Why.

Thank you so much for being so vulnerable and open. When I lost my first dog, it nearly sent me after her. Its been 5 years now, and I’m only now really recovering. It’s just a dog, is the hardest blow you can get when you lost what was like a child to you. Thank you guys, all of you, to be like you are. I love you guys, literally. :heart:

I’m just tired man=======

1 Like

Definitely relate. I suffer from ptsd from the military. Sometimes it hard to work past the voices from the past

Thanks for that :pray:t3: You’re an inspiration, with your personal life struggles and your music! Keep fighting the fight :heart::metal:t3:

Thank you so much Mark for sharing the story :pray: lots of love to you and family :heart_eyes: You are all beautiful people :heart:

:pray::pray: thanks for this @markvollelunga

Been going to therapy for 4 years. Best thing I’ve ever done.

I struggled for almost 3 years postpartum. We had our baby in June of 2020, so at the height of Covid. I couldn’t have visitors and felt so alone when my husband would go to work ever day. My anxiety was also off the charts worrying about how to keep my baby safe. So many times I thought, I don’t want to do this anymore, but so glad I stuck it out.

Thank you for sharing this @markvollelunga - being vulnerable and talking about feelings isn’t always the easiest thing to do. :black_heart:

This is the only thing getting me through life right now. Music. And going to see shows is my form of therapy. I will never go back to the weak woman I was and will continue to grow and be brave :heart::raised_hands::clap::clap: