SouzyLive Fan #2

I feel like life just keep moving past me and I am unseen. No one supports me. I am loved, but I dont feel worth it.

Man, it’s so brutal to feel like the tide of live forgot you…to feel like everyone is moving forward at this steady pace and somehow LIFE, this world, whatever have you has just swept past you, like you missed the train or something…and because of that, people don’t see you, can’t support you…and if they do, you have so many moments of feeling the opposite that you can’t even accept the love that comes because you’ve got so many moments of feeling unworthy, invisible.

I’m sorry you’re going through that, friend.

I have been through a similar spot in my own life and remember well what that emptiness felt like…it’s a brutal hollow weight. Hoping, praying that someone would see me, care about me, give a shit that I feel like I’m silently screaming with every step I take.

You are not alone – I see you. Thank you for your courage to share your heart.

-Nate

We see you. We want to support you.
I know what it’s like to feel as if life is just going and going, and nothing is happening for you, but you’re not alone. You’re loved, here, with us.

Hold Fast
Kayla

Hey Friend,

First I want to let you know, because my forum name is now different then my discord/twitch name, and so we can hopefully connect that this is anonymouse97! First I want you to know that I am so so glad that you reached out, and I’m so glad that you are alive! I’m so glad that you had the courage to reach out, because I’ll be honest sometimes that’s the hardest step to make!

I want you to know as someone who’s apart of Souzy’s community, that if all else fails you are wanted in that community, and I would love to connect with you, hear more of your story, and show you some more love and encouragement! Your life matters, and you are loved, and you are important! And I’m so glad that you are alive! This world wouldn’t be better without you! You were made in God’s image, and you have a purpose here!

Please know that I am here for you, and if there’s absolutely anything that I can do, please don’t hesitate to shoot me a dm on discord or twitch! Your life matters, and you matter! I’m praying for you my friend!

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It!

Love Always,
Monkey

Hi SouzyLive’s fan! I read your card and couldn’t help but relate. There are times when it seemed like everyone around me was moving at 110% and I was stuck and was left to
my own. You are not alone and know there are people who support you. Also realize your greatest supporter is yourself, and when you get to motivate yourself to move forward things will start churning. Everyone moves at their own pace and different paths and it’s not how fast you get there but how you get there. Just remember, you are worth it!