SouzyLive Fan #3

If I don’t wake up tomorrow you know how many people would be glad. A lot of people. This world will be better off without me. I have nothing to offer this

Hi friend.

My heart aches that you are feeling this way. It’s not true. You have value. You would be missed. You would be missed by people who you don’t even know how much they love you. You would be missed by people you haven’t even met yet, and the impact you will have on their lives in the future.

When I’m feeling like the world would be better if I wasn’t in it. I think about all of the things I have to live for. The movies I want to see, the new music that will come out, the new friends I have to make, the kids I want to have, the concerts I want to go to.

I really hope you decide to stay. In fact, I’m begging you to stay. Sending love. I’m so glad you shared your story here, because it matters and this community loves you.

Hey Friend,

First I want to let you know, because my forum name is now different then my discord/twitch name, and so we can hopefully connect that this is anonymouse97! First I want you to know that I am so so glad that you reached out, and I’m so glad that you are alive! I’m so glad that you had the courage to reach out, because I’ll be honest sometimes that’s the hardest step to make!

I want you to know as someone who’s apart of Souzy’s community, that if all else fails you are wanted in that community, and I would love to connect with you, hear more of your story, and show you some more love and encouragement! Your life matters, and you are loved, and you are important! And I’m so glad that you are alive! This world wouldn’t be better without you! You were made in God’s image, and you have a purpose here!

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It!

Love Always,
Monkey

Hey I know life can be tough, but if you didn’t wake up tomorrow there’s be a whole lot more people upset that they don’t get to hear your voice or see your smile again, you are loved and will be loved