Spencer Chamberlain from Underoath - Interview on Addiction 5/17/23

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View media here

It’s mental health awareness month, but we all gotta work together year round to raise awareness of the importance of mental health and break the stigma. If you’re in need of help PLEASE reach out to our friends at @HeartSupport. There’s a community there that will hear you and be there for you. There are concrete resources to help. It might feel like it’s too much, that you’re alone, that nobody else will understand. TRUST US… it’s not true.

Reach out today by sharing your experience in the comments and tagging @heartsupport we’ll provide encouragement for every person who opens up! #mentalhealthawareness

2 Likes

:black_heart::metal:t2:======================

1 Like

Proud of you :black_heart:===========

1 Like

thnx Spencer=============

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like

Hero stuff :heartpulse:=============

1 Like

:heart::bouquet:======================

1 Like

thank you for this :pray:t2::black_heart:===

1 Like

:muscle:t3:=======================

1 Like

i love spencer chamberlain

1 Like

Who’s better than fuckin spencer

1 Like

Spencer is an inspiration for sure :metal:t4:

1 Like

Vem pro Brasil===========

1 Like

Recovery is impossible alone. And that feeling of failure and hopelessness after a relapse is absolutely crushing. I always appreciate so much people sharing their experiences of recovery. I truly believe its something that only a person who has lived that life can fully understand, and hearing someone elses story always makes me feel good like yea you know that absolute insanity too! Congrats on your sobriety man and thank you for sharing it with the world. :clap:

1 Like

Love this message! I’m working on a podcast (@comebacktoearthpod) about musicians and mental health and would be grateful to have you be a guest @wschamberlain

1 Like

Thanks for sharing Spencer! May God bless you and prosper you. :raised_hands::pray:

1 Like

No hate but what about jams? That mofo was depressed as hell when I saw him on stage. Hope you guys hit him up from time to time still.

1 Like

@wschamberlain I’ve followed you your story and your band for a long time nobody should be prouder at how far you’ve come than you! You’ll always have a special spot in my heart for how genuine you are and how incredibly inspiring you are!

1 Like

Hey man, thanks for sharing. I just celebrated 1,000 days sober. It’s incredible what reaching out and getting help can really do. Especially coming from such talented musicians who can help spread the word using the platform they have. Thanks again truly

1 Like

We Do Recover :)=========

1 Like