SpookyDraws Fan #2

I’ve always been afraid of dying and I used “living life to the fullest” to counteract that. Now everyday I feel like I’m just waiting to die. Like everyday is the same and pointless

Thank you for sharing SpookyDraws Fan #2 :black_heart: I agree life can get repetitive at times where we get stuck in a cycle of waking up and doing the same stuff everyday. It’s time for you to emerge from your cocoon and spread your wings :butterfly: Do stuff that makes you happy, try doing something spontaneous or a bit out of your comfort zone, go see something new, pick up a new hobby :black_heart: It’s good to break the repetition of day to day life and get excited. I believe in you, friend! There is a giant world out there to explore and life is so full of love and beauty. Soak up as much sun as possible and dip your toes in the water. Let me know of any new hobbies or activities you pick up, I’d love to hear about it! :partying_face::star_struck:

2 Likes

Hey I just want you to know you are not alone even if you feel like you are I AM HERE for you. I have felt that way before and it’s a very dark place but I overcame that mindset by doing things that I enjoy and I know you can too. I want to encourage you to find things that you enjoy or maybe experience new things for me that was listening to music, playing sports , joining groups.