Started Talking To Someone New

Recently I Met A New Female Friend. She Seems Really Great. Seems Like A Decent Fit For Me. I’m Just Concerned Because Currently I Don’t Have A Driver’s License And I’m Scared It’s Gonna Play A Factor In Our Future Interaction. I’m Told To Focus More On Myself By Family, But, I Wanna Find My Own Piece Of Happiness. Any Thoughts From My Heartsupport Family?

hi friend,
glad you met her! maybe try talking to her about your situation of not having a license? you guys should be able to think of plenty of activities that don’t require you guys to drive around: ) she could come over and you guys could watch a movie? you guys could go for a walk? just think of simple stuff. or maybe just continue talking then hang out when you do have a license? I think if she respects you and everything, she’ll understand your situation and not make a huge deal about it, you know? I’m sure that if you both try your best to make things work, it’ll be fine: )
maybe make some time for yourself so you’re taking your families thoughts into consideration? plus for yourself never hurts. it’s important to find your own happiness before sharing it with other people. whatever happens, know that we’re here for you!

I empathize. I didn’t get my license until very late because of anxiety. It was real tough. Some people were very rude about it. But there are a lot of people who are cool. Those are the people you want to hang around anyway.
Talk honestly about it. Find public transportation methods. Meet places with good bus routes. If she is a good match she will understand.
Good vibes your way.