Starting to Trust in God again now what

So I thought once college started back up I would be a lot more happier. And I am to an extent and I found a great campus ministry to be involved in and for that brief time I feel connected with god and like I’m being heard. But even despite that I’m struggling, I’m stressed out with school, I constantly finding myself being the confidant/number one champion for my friends and why I do love them and they support me I don’t find support from anyone else that strong. So right now I’m at a crossroads I really do want a better relationship with God. But when I’m struggling I don’t feel him, I’ve never felt the spirit move so I feel like a fraud.

2 Likes

I know how you feel about that feeling like a fraud part. It’s a great thing that you are the champion of your friends, it just means you’re letting your light shine. It’s okay to try to pray and also read your bible and trust God is there. He really cares for you even when it doesn’t seem like it.

Hey @cxbachx

It sounds like you need some pouring into spiritually & emotionally with your friends and community of fellow believers at college. Take a break from schoolwork to do something small that you enjoy that allows you to recharge your energy levels cause between school and

seems like your cup needs to be filled. Friend, be aware of your energy levels cause once you are completely empty then other things suffer like your relationship with God, fellowship, and relationships.

Right now might be a “valley” of feeling the Holy Spirit because remember Hebrews 13:15 says “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

I believe in you friend…that you are not a fraud! As a fellow believer in Christ, the fruits of your faith and labor no matter how small are still fruit.

Ecclesiastes 4:12 “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.”

Hold fast. Love you

EF

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.