Stressed and Losing Control of Things

I have a great life, a wonderful family, a good job, a super church, and more. But I’m struggling with anxiety, feeling depressed, chronic illness and failing out of school. I have a tutor helping me with one of my more difficult subjects and I still haven’t improved enough to finish on track. I’m completely failing out of the subject I needed the most to get into the medical program that I planned on going into. My backup plans for a career are falling apart. My parents don’t seem to approve of most of my career plans. I’m in pain all of the time because of my illness and I don’t think the treatment is going to help. I don’t know what to do with my life, and I feel like my relationship with Christ isn’t trusting enough, but I don’t know how to fix it. I’m just stressed and struggling and I don’t know what to do. Would appreciate prayers.

1 Like

@nh123 Thank you for sharing. I’m sorry you are not doing good. I encourage you to be content in the storm. The Lord is with you, and He is there for you. He will give you peace and joy. The only thing you can to is trust Him with all of your heart, soul, might, and every ounce of your body. God loves you. You will get through this. I believe in you. Keep fighting!

1 Like

Hey Friend,

It sounds like you’re feeling very overwhelmed. I want to thank you for reaching out and sharing this with us. It’s so hard to know what to do when everything feels like its falling apart. Although you’re feeling like your relationship with Christ isn’t as trusting as you feel it should be, I would encourage you to talk with Him and rest in His strength. He knows the plans He has for you. It is so hard to let go when we have a plan for the way we want our lives to go, but He ultimately has His had on everything. Know that I will be praying for peace and guidance for you. Stay strong. God loves you and we love you so very much.

Hold Fast,
Hannah Rhodes

1 Like