Stressed out 24hrs

Last night I was actually almost ripping my hair out while in the car. now this morning at home let’s say my arm hurt and I will have a bruise most likely

I hope I don’t have to argue anybody while Christmas shopping tomorrow

1 Like

Hey @Xan, I’m sorry you had a rough day. If you need to talk about what’s been stressing you, you know you’re always welcome to do it here.

I’m thinking of you and hoping that tomorrow will be a little more peaceful tomorrow. Good luck for the shopping though! Maybe you can decide a way to reward yourself at the end of the day, just to celebrate the fact that you’ll make it through and have a relaxing moment? :slight_smile:

In any case, take care of yourself Xan. Be safe. <3

1 Like

Yesterday was surprisingly the smoothest that annual shopping trip has ever went

2 Likes

I want to take a hammer to my arm

I’ve already punched and stabbed my arm with a fork

Hey @Xan, thank you so much for being here. It sounds that you’re going through a rough time right now and I’m so sorry for that. It’s important to make sure you stay safe and to try to navigate those emotions in a way that remains healthy, friend.

Could you try to stay away from anything potentially harmful and call a crisis line? That would be really awesome. You don’t deserve any harm. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.