Stressed Out

Hi there,

Would really appreciate and value some encouragement as I am dealing with stress and anxiety with work right now. It’s been feeling overwhelming and trying to stay positive. Would greatly appreciate some kind words and encouragement. Appreciate you all!

Hey there! It’s awesome that you’re posting! Just remember that the stressful situation you’re in now is only temporary and it will surely pass. Once you are out of it, you can look back it and be grateful on what you learned and the positives from it. Whenever I am in a stressful situation, I feel the same as you, asking myself “will this ever end?” or “I feel like I am going to fail.” Just take it one step at a time and don’t be afraid to talk about your stress and anxiety to someone you can trust, like a friend. Having someone come along side you to support you in your stressful situation always helps. We all support you. I believe in you, keep pushing through!

1 Like

Hi! Just remember you got this. I know that sounds cheesey as hell but it helps me when I am overwhelmed with it all. It will pass. It wont seem like it but one day you will go, yeah… I did that. Also remember to take small moments for yourself at work. Walk to a farther bathroom to give yourself a moment of quiet if you can. Take a second sip of your drink with your eyes closed and take a breath. Little things like this can help so much though out the day.

2 Likes