Struggling since birth! health! mental health!

When I was 9 months old I was diagnosed with HIV, at 9 my medication cause pancreatitis, then at 15 I was diagnosed with Burkitt’s non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma… on top of all of this, my step-mother emotionally abused me for a couple of years before I managed to start living with my mother full time.

I am 28 now. Because of my PTSD and learning disabilities, I have never been able to finish college or find a career. I want to find a way to move forward, but keep getting setbacks. Trying to go back to school this spring, but idk how to make money to keep things going.

1 Like

Everything will work out. Please hold onto that. You have lived an incredible life and with time, it can only become an even bigger inspiration for those like you. You could help so many people with your story! Please dont give up. You will find the light, you will find happiness, you will find peace. There is hope. God is only a prayer away. Our support only takes your honesty. We are here to comfort you and help you understand the beauty you possess. Dont let it go to waste. Please dont. Open up to someone, I´m sure there is SOMEONE who would listen and break down right alongside you. There is always someone. If no one in your life, there´s me, and there is always, ALWAYS, Jesus. He would love to see you heal. He wants to HELP you heal. With God, anything is possible.

1 Like