Back to heartsupport

Struggling to cope with Schizophrenic symptoms

Struggling with schizophrenic psychosis, Apathy, numbness, Panic / Anxiety Attacks, loneliness, fear, Depression, and wanting to die

4 Likes

I’m so sorry you have to go through all this friend! We’re here to listen, if that will help provide some comfort? Glad you’re here with us, sharing this.

2 Likes

I Hallucinate Flies , Shadowy figures chasing after me and trying to kill me , someone knocking stuff over, Children screaming and pounding on the door wanting in the house because someone is trying to kill them, people getting up in middle of the night and taking a shower or bath, etc.
Voices: no one loves you, shoot yourself DO it NOW !! , kill yourself, who are you, don’t smile, what are you looking at, we are watching you we see everything that you have done , it’s all your fault, you did this, you deserve to die.

Sometimes it gets so bad to the point where I don’t sleep.

1 Like

You are loved, by all of us here, and we all wish that you stay here with us for a long long time. I am sorry that these thoughts and visions are so consuming. Do you have a safety plan for if things get too overwhelming?

2 Likes

I Created a Safety Plan .

2 Likes

that’s great, hopefully this will be used if things change. Wish we could be there to help you in person, but please do know AS A FACT that we care, we see you, and we love you!

2 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate it that means a lot to me

2 Likes

Hi Summer.
Creating a safety plan is great. It can really help you cope with your struggles. There is a safety plan tool here on heart support if you need it. I think it is located in the place where you choose what kind of topic are you going to post (support, journal. atc.). I want you to know that we are here for you and we will support you. :slightly_smiling_face: I really wish you to get better. Take care now.

2 Likes

I hope that I can make it, I’m just beside myself and I have no idea what to do anymore, I’m really frustrated with how I’m feeling, I don’t want to live anymore, I’m tired of trying to cope with my symptoms, and withdrawaling from my meds, I feel awful and it hurts, I’m extremely lonely and I just want the pain to end.

3 Likes

I know it must be horrible. Your suffering is valid and your voice is heard here. Please know that here you can talk about anything any time. We will be here to listen.

3 Likes

I’m extremely lonely, i have no one that I can talk to, I can’t trust my family members or " friends ",
I’m sick and tired of trying to cope with what’s happening to me, I’m tired and frustrated from all of the insanity and drama amongst my family members, I’m just beside myself, and I just the pain to stop.

2 Likes

The pain will stop @Summer. Or at the very least, you would learn to manage it in a way that wouldn’t be hurtful to you. What matters is that the pain doesn’t become a fuel to hurt yourself or listen to those voices that want to put you down. You are so loved, valued and cherished. Nothing that’s happening at home and nothing that you hear through these voices is the reflection of who you are.

Keep writing as much as you need. Keep your safety plan with you. Keep doing things that help you but are healthy and non-hurtful. Maybe you could even preparing in advance what you’d like to say to your therapist next Tuesday?

You are safe. You will be okay. :hrtlegolove:

4 Likes

I hope that I can make it until Tuesday

2 Likes

I have faith in you Summer :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove:

You might not believe this, but I think you are a very, very strong person. I look at what I go thru and see how much more you go thru and it gives me so much hope. :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

I hope that I can make it.

3 Likes