Stuck in a “slump” and lost with emotions

This has taken a lot to write and it’s been something constantly bugging me.
I feel as I’m stuck in life. I can’t get a job I’ve applied to so many places and failed to even get passed the interview. I might lose the place I’m currently living at because I can’t pay rent. My emotions are consuming me on the daily to a point where basically every night I end up balling my eyes out. I feel so hopeless, lost and alone. I just don’t know what to do anymore and feel like giving up is the best option at this point.

hey friend,
I’m sorry you feel this way. it sucks to feel like you’re stuck in life.
I promise you that you will find a job that’s perfect for you. I know it seems like it won’t work out for you and that you’ve been trying for too long, but I know that your time will come. You can’t give up.
I’m sorry your emotions are consuming you day by day, I’m sorry you end the day by crying your eyes out. I wish I could take away your pain. Friend, you are loved. We care about you. I care about you and believe in you so much. I know you don’t feel hopeful right now, you feel lost and alone, but friend, you are not. This will pass. All of this will get figured out. We’re here for you. When you’re at your darkest, crying your eyes out, we’re here. I’ll be here for you. Please continue to share how you feel and what you’re going through.
As for losing the place where you live, I would encourage you to talk to someone about paying rent and when you pay it. Maybe come up with a plan on when to pay or how to pay? I’m sorry I don’t have very good advice for this situation. But don’t try to deal with it by yourself. Maybe consider looking for places that cost less? I hope this works out for you friend, I really do.
Please don’t give up. You are needed. It is their loss for not giving you the job. You are an amazing person, and I’m sorry that you aren’y given a chance to show your talents at a job you want, they are missing out on your incredible skills. You will find a way out of this. This will not last forever. I believe in you. Please just consider to look for a job. Don’t give up. I know that’s easier said than done, but I am here to encourage you to keep fighting whenever you need it. I hope this helps.
I love you. Stay Strong. You got this

1 Like

Thanks friend that means a lot :heart:️.