SUICIDE i want to die right now

I’m just checking back in with you, but also have a question. You wish that you were born a girl. That suggests that you have the physical attributes of male, but identify with a non-male gender. So, when you think about your gender, and not wanting to change it, is it that you don’t want your non-male gender identity to be changed to male, or that you do not want your physical male attributes to be changed?

You have probably given this considerable thought already, but sometimes hearing the issue coming from someone else can be helpful.

You can choose to identify with the gender of your choice, without having to physically change your body. Society is beginning to figure out, at least in some places, that gender exists on a spectrum, and that it doesn’t always correspond to a person’s physical features.

I don’t know about your current circumstances, but I hope you have the opportunity to live and work around people who accept you for who you are and how you choose to present yourself to the world. I know that some people have found life circumstances that accommodate their uniqueness. It’s a very real possibility that you will also find circumstances and people who can help you find fulfillment and happiness.

Care for yourself as you would care for others. You deserve to be at peace with yourself. You deserve times of happiness. It may take a while, but those things are attainable for you.

Don’t overwhelm yourself by thinking about all of your challenges at once. Instead, focus on one issue at a time, and if there is no progress to be made, set that issue aside and move on to something else.

Stay safe, and feel loved, because you are.

2 Likes

I dont knot what to say… I just want to say how i feel every day…I AM JUST TO SCARED…OF GOD SENDING ME TO HELL DOWN THERE TO TORTURE ME…AND IM SO SCARED THAT I WILL BURN THERE…AND HEAR ALL THE SCREAMS OF EVERYONE…WHO IS BURNING AND BEING TORTURED THERE…IM SCARED…IM SOOO SOOOO SCARED…I JUST WANT IT OT END…BUT THE ONLY WAIT TO END THIS IS TO WAIT…thats just how i feel every day…i know its very trigering and sensible…but…i had to say it…

2 Likes

I think you need to take a step back, and see how many people care about you: no one wants you to die Skiled.

2 Likes

Hey @Skiled, it’s okay to talk about those things. This is the right place to talk about triggering things. If sometime you think you should add a warning before for people who read, then you’re always free to do it too.

I hear your distress. And I want to encourage you, next time you feel that way, to try to slow down and take some deep breaths. Right now you’re here, you’re with us, you’re alive. None of your fears about hell are happening. You are safe.

As our friends said here, no one wants you to die. But we also want the best for you. We want you to live a life filled with joy and peace. Let us know how we can help you and, on your end, please don’t hesitate to reach out to someone you trust. Maybe even ask your parents if you could see a therapist. You don’t have to tell them why. You can just explain that you’re not feeling well these days and this would be something that could be very beneficial for you. Maybe they’d be able to hear that and understand, to hear you without judging.

You’re not alone. Take care friend.

3 Likes

bro i understand your situation have abit of patience the real world is difficult understand this.try tackle these problems you will always have the worst days as long as you keep on trying and make the best out the worst situation with the faith of your progress… stay blessed we are all sons of one

1 Like

I started writing to you last night, and actually had written quite a bit. Then I asked myself what would happen if I convinced you that there was nothing to fear in the afterlife. So, for now, I won’t go there.

Think about walking along the edge of the cliff. Being so close to the edge makes you fearful. What happens if you fall or jump is even more frightening. Right now, your frequent thoughts of suicide, have you walking close to the edge. Being on this edge is frightening. Fear of what happens after the fall compounds the fear.

Therefore, please, please, walk away from the edge. Then you don’t need to be afraid of falling, or of what may happen after the fall.

Many believe that the opposite of love is hate. In reality, the opposite of love is fear. The best way to stop feeding one’s own fear, is to consider the many ways that we can experience and express love. In the midst of our fear and sorrow, there are manifestations of love. For example, the beauty that we see and experience, the air that we breathe, art, music, creatures that love us unconditionally, and those who care for us now or in the future, are all manifestations of love.

Take a walk on the beach, or in the woods. Allow yourself to feel the loving embrace of nature. Know that there are people who want to help you. Others need the kind of love that you have to offer.

As a child, we have an open, light filled heart. The light is still there. It’s just that life can make us lose sight of it.

Talk about triggers, place your hand on your heart, and trigger the awareness of the loving center of your being.

God does not want you to be in fear. He wants you to know that your loved, even in times of loneliness.

Step away from the edge, then you can let go of the fear. After that, anything’s possible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.