Suicide Survivors

I feel so happy and hopeful for my life right now!

1 Like

Yay, this brings such a giant smile!! Wishing all the best for you!! <3

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

There’s been so much going on since I last was on here… I still haven’t seen my son, I’m starting my journey with a new therapist, going back with my old doctor for my mental health… but honestly I feel alone, more alone than I’ve ever felt my whole life…. I don’t want my life to end but at this point I feel my only purpose in life is to be a mom and a wife…

2 Likes

I hope the new therapist has been helpful to you and your healing. I’m so sorry life has started feeling directionless, I am so glad you’re here. I’m sure being a mum has made such a huge impact on your life and given you a new drive, so it must be so hard not seeing your son.
You have so much potential and value to life just by being you

2 Likes

Hoping your journey has been ups and you’re towards your path of healing. Wishing for the best for you, hun. <3

1 Like

It’s just the holidays felt lonely being estranged from my family and no there’s no reconciliation with them … I know that my kids give me a purpose but I have no support with my youngest who’s 2 outside my husband and his parents and sometimes my oldest daughters… I’m not feeling suicidal just alone

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.