Super down

As the night has gone on, I’ve just felt super down and it’s like a drop in an elevator. Thoughts that I don’t belong. Thoughts that I’m a burden to the people in my life. I know they aren’t true. I know I’m loved. But I’m feeling so much lower than what I know. It’s frustrating. I hate feeling like I’m in a losing battle with myself. Some days are great and I can function, but tonight, I needed to do things that are important and I just couldn’t. I’m trying to be mindful of the things I did do today. Those are triumphs. This week has been really rough. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

1 Like

I feeling this right now I confess and now I’m just putting on a whole album of music that I have yet to understand it helps me think about my feelings and let’s me embrace these feelings and learn to just breathe and just vast in the moments of life good and bad. So you’ll be OK

1 Like

Hey @Stafflower,

You already know the truth. But sometimes it’s hard to deal with negative or destructive thoughts. Our minds can go on spiraling so easily. Not to mention that nights can be really triggering.

No, you’re not a burden.
Yes, you are loved and you matter.
Yes, you belong.
Yes, you are wonderful! :heart:

We all have those days when we can’t do anything. Please, don’t beat yourself for that. You’ll get back on the right track. And gosh, even when you’re struggling you keep trying and it’s admirable. Being mindful is part of the strengths you’re building for yourself right now. It allows you to grow, day by day. I hope you are proud of yourself for that.

Sending much love and hugs your way. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement, friend. I appreciate you.

1 Like