This is my 7-step plan to keep me safe in difficult moments I face. I’ve thought through these steps in advance to make it easier for myself to get help when I need it. Sorry to who ever saw my last post… I’m an idiot sometimes… a lot of times
Signs that a crisis may be developing (thoughts, images, mood, situation, behavior).
- Sign 1 - Urge to cut myself
- Sign 2 - Starve myself
- Sign 3 - Thirst for blood
Things I can do to take my mind off problems without contacting another person (relaxation technique, physical activity, etc.)
- Strategy 1 - Geometry Dash
- Strategy 2 - Do A Workout
- Strategy 3 - Think About What I Want To Do That Day, Always Too Much To Think About
Things that are most important to me and worth living for (these can be big or small, anything from loved ones to your morning coffee)
- Live For 1 - Be With My Family
- Live For 2 - Become A Heart Doctor
- Live For 3 - Get Married
- Live For 4 - Write A EDM Song
- Live For 5 - Get A Featured Level, Stupid But At Least Something
People whom I can ASK FOR HELP (friends or family who you can call at anytime for support)
- Supporter 1 - My brother
- Supporter 2 - My friend at school during school
- Supporter 3 - My parents
Professionals or agencies I can contact in a crisis
- Name & Number of Clinician - ?
- Name & Number of Local Urgent Care Services - ?
- Preferred Crisis Service (Choose one of the below)
- (Text) Crisis Textline - text HOME to 741741
- (Call) Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- (Text) Trevor Project LGBTQ+ - text START to 678678
- Other (explain)
Other. The One Micro Sent Me On That One Post <3
Things I can do to make the environment safe
- Safety 1 - Be With My Family
- Safety 2 - Hold One Of My Stuffed Animals (dont judge)
By inputting my forum username below, I am committing to utilizing this safety plan in my next high intensity moment when I need support.