Take care, you all

I often find myself thinking of all of the wonderful people here, and I felt the need to put that out there. I still have really tough days, I feel reluctant to stop by because I feel like a broken record. Not to mention my days (at work especially) are too fast paced and exhausting to think about solving my problems when the race of life takes a moment to relax… all I want to do is forget it and relax. Little by little I get through it.

I hope you all are well, take care of yourselves, you are all loved :heart:

Take care.

9 Likes

as a somewhat frequent replier ( :wink: ), personally I can say that I regularly think of posters here and hope that they too are surviving and thriving :slight_smile:

You matter and you’re loved… and we’re here for you. :hrtlegolove:

4 Likes

I appreciate the kind words, @Sita , thank you. I’m glad you can relate :heart:

1 Like

Hello there,

Sometimes, we have to have ‘broken record’ moments to get through the tough moments in our lives. I am proud of you for coming here & allowing us to support you. Some people find that to be a difficult step, which is the very first one. I hope you find some time to rest & do something that you find some joy in doing. Go for a walk in the sunshine. Start a simple hobby. Take a nap without thinking about time limits.

You are strong. You are important. You are valid. You are worthy. You matter.

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

It always brings joy to see your name, @itsnotoveryet. :hrtlegolove:

Please be a broken record. It is okay to struggle with obstacles that tend to repeat themselves or to be present for a long time. If there’s one thing that I’ve learned to know and welcome more and more over the last couple years, it’s that healing and growth are made of long-term and lots of patience. You will never be judged or dismissed for sharing the same struggles or feeling like you are coming back to the same place. This is a safe space to share what’s on your heart, always.

If you can use this place to slow down time for a little bit and lift some of your burdens away, then so be it. We love you and we care about you.

Thank you for being here. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, @StarFox, that’s really really reassuring to hear. I’ll try my best. I really appreciate your kind words :heart:

1 Like

I am thankful you feel that way, I also feel very happy to see your name around, it is so very much appreciated. It’s very reassuring to hear that it’s okay but it feels tougher to put that into action. There are so many big and little things, life doesn’t give you a break.

I think today is a down day, and I suppose that’s okay, everyone goes through it. I hope you’re doing well, you’re so generous and kind, always reaching out to others with a big heart. I’m so very thankful. Thank you again :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.