Taking A Step Back

There have been a few things bothering me lately. I don’t want to openly discuss those things out of respect of other people but also some of the things are just hard to express and I don’t want to speak poorly. I also don’t want to spend too much energy talking about it.

But as a part of Team Thursday, I will continue to respond to the wall on Thursdays. And as I always have, as I am feeling up to it, I will respond to the wall.

But I will be stepping back from the stream for a little bit. I will see how I feel after this weekend. Or maybe even next weekend. I’m not sure yet.

I just need to re-think why I am here. What I am getting out of it and how different things are effecting my own health.

You are a good group of people and I appreciate all of those who have reached out.

I hope you guys have a good rest of your week, have a good weekend and I will see you in the streams when I am feeling more clear headed.

1 Like

@anon17277947 In the time I’ve been involved in this community, I feel we’ve been privileged by your presence and the love and encouragement you spread. You’re so loved here, I hope you are able to take all the time you need to clear your head friend.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.