Tell me what is the point anymore

Why am i here suffering in my head day and night i feel as if nobody can truly understand how it is to be constantly betrayed and lied to . I am such a genuine and kind person and i dont understand why god is doing this or if there even is a god then why do i deserve to be fucked over time and time again . I need somebody to talk to i feel so alone like i cant even talk to my parents because they get scared i might go off and do something bad i just dont know how someone can be so toxic when someone is putting there everything on the line and can turn on you in a second . I feel as if i have no purpose in this world and think every single day why the fuck am i here anymore what is the point and its to the point where i cant take the mental stress anymore i feel like no matter who will come into my life i will never be able to trust again and i will never be wanted by a genuine person only someone to fuck me over in the end so whats the point

5 Likes

Trustworthy people are desperately needed, therefore you are needed. People do disappoint. Once in a while, they surprise us with positive and heroic actions. In fact, the same person may be great in some ways and pretty bad in others. It’s part of being human.

You don’t deserve to be fucked over, and as time goes on, you will become better at avoiding it. It might be hard to believe, but those who do the lying, betraying and fucking over, either don’t know any better, have convinced themselves they’re doing what they have to in order to survive, acting in response to their own pain and history of having been betrayed, or have a cynical view of the world and believe they have to do the fucking over in order to not be fucked over. I’m sure there are other reasons for people’s bad behavior. Keep in mind, those who have those issues, aren’t focused on betraying you. They’d behave that way if it was you or someone else.

Kindness that has value requires courage and strength. If the actions of others lead to bitterness, cynicism and loss of compassion, it has no value.

You will meet genuine people, and they will recognize you as one also, but it takes time to find them, and maybe you’ll have to be around some different people.

It’s up to you to decide what your purpose will be. If it doesn’t work out, choose another one. There is an over arching purpose - to share love. Surprisingly few people are aware of that. You choose how you go about doing it. It sounds like your circumstances have you in a resiliency boot camp, one which challenges and conditions you to maintain your own strength of character and compassion. I’ve been through it too.

Welcome to Heart Support! Thanks for trusting us with your feelings. Wings

3 Likes

Thankyou wings , your words mean so much and its just the simple fact of you taking the time to read my post and try to help that makes me feel somewhat of a person , most people dont understand how much a few words can really impact someones thoughts and life and im truly grateful for people like you who can shed light on a dark situation . I cant thank you enough .

4 Likes

Welcome to the HS family, your post has really touched my heart in so many ways. I want you to know you’re not alone. I feel as if I could have written this in a time in my life.
One thing I learned from people is that a generous person’s kindness will always be accepted, but sometimes not reciprocated.
Can I ask if you have a hard time saying no to people? I don’t want to assume anything so I just wanted to check the facts as sometimes when we find it hard to place boundaries, people don’t know when they are stepping over them.

People take note of people who “always say yes”. Always the listening ear, always the support, they may not intentionally realise that they haven’t taken a step back to ask what your needs are.
Take sometime to ask yourself ideally what a balanced relationship with others would look like for yourself. And be kind to yourself about it.
For example: I want to be there for my friends, but they also are aware that I struggle with mental health and if I’m not coping they have other supports around them to turn to.
Sometimes it’s saying “right now I’m also struggling, I’d love to be able to share resources for you to look at and have a think about”.
Sharing resources with others has lifted a huge burden for me. Even if it’s a podcast or a YouTube video to help them see a perspective or hear that they aren’t alone, but it also opens up the conversation to them being aware that you also have things you deal with that you need support with.

I hope that can help a little. Thank you for sharing and being here with us

3 Likes

Hi Friend, I’m so sorry that you’ve been hurt and taken advantage of. You are worthy of friends who treat you with respect and who you feel safe with. It feels hopeless when something like this happens, but you will find people in your life who treat you with respect and love. I really sorry that you’re going thru this. ~Mystrose

4 Likes

Hey Friend, Welcome to HeartSupport, I am so sorry that you have been hurt and lied to, It is very hard to accept when someone treats you poorly when you have been nothing but kind and honest to them but unfortunately there are people in life that will treat a person like that however kindly you are towards them. On the other side of course there are also many very nice genuinely good people around who will not treat you like that and you will meet them too but first you are getting over this one and it takes time, you are grieving the loss of a friendship/relationship that you had belief in and that is not easy but it will get easier and these bad feelings will pass in time and you will not feel so hurt and like the world is such a bad place. I would encourage you to stick around at heartsupport, visit our discord channel and twitch streams, get to know some of the people here, I have yet to meet a bad one, they are all genuinely lovely people. I will put links below. Take all the time you need to get past this but dont give up, you are gonna be ok. Much Love Lisalovesfeathers. x

4 Likes

Hello Zee,

First off, I want to welcome you to HeartSupport. These are some of the kindest, most supportive, and most wonderful people that you will ever meet. I know that it’s just my thought…but I am pretty sure a good handful of others would agree with me.

Secondly, I want you to know that we have to stand for good things in this world. Yes, it can be rough & extremely difficult at times to keep on going but in the end, it will be worth it. Is there a cause that you are passionate about? Maybe take some time & research places in your area where you could get involved in. I am very passionate about kids that are in the foster care system & then I started to plug into different organizations to help out.

Keep on fighting! You got this! I believe in you so heckin’ much!

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.